Electronic Pull-tabs are coming in North Dakota!
During the recent legislative session FPN Gaming teamed up with Western Distributing, Plains Gaming, and the Charitable Gaming Association of N.D. to get House Bill 1216 passed. The bill allows for the use of Electronic Pull-Tabs as well as the laws governing their use.
FPN Gaming has analyzed the impact of Electronic Pull-Tab machines from looking at states who have introduced this newer generation of gaming products and how charities have been able to benefit. While many players will stick to their paper tickets preference, another new wave of players will prefer the excitement of the electronic games. The new technology can provide a revenue boost for your charity including the following benefits:
- Player excitement resulting in increased play
- New players
- No longer having to order, store, and manually add tickets to a machine.
- No ticket jams or warped tickets resulting in less down time.
- Never run out of tickets.
- No inventory to count or store and never have to pay for unsold tickets at the end of the quarter.
- Ability to monitor each machine from an internet connection making scheduling checkouts more efficient.
All of these mean fewer trips by the charity to service the machine and less labor which add up to big cost savings.
Feel free to call if you have any questions. We look forward to discussing the various options available for standalone terminals and mobile handheld devices and the back office controls. We are excited to let show you how easy it will be to acquire and implement this technology for you on day one.